cobb elevator

Started by nolan55
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nolan55

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to everyone in this group, I am an Industrial design student doing a project where I am redesigning a cobb elevator to hopeful make it a better. I would really appreciate it if any of you could help me out by telling me your likes, dislikes about it. Also what you need, want and expect from it while you use it.
 
Likes: Wide end (I dont like the small cervical cobbs), small handle (I may be in minority here), sharp, different lengths

I've often wondered why someone couldnt design a cobb with an angle halfway up the handle for retracting the lumbar spine when exposing the lateral gutters and tp's.