cognitive psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tyjacobs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my GPA was just verified from AADSAS but they listed my cognitive psychology course as a non-science. I just looked at the official course subject sheet AADSAS has on their website and they said "cognitive psychology (any dept.)" falls under the biology category. I go to university of michigan ann arbor and took psych 240 - into to cognitive psychology.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

So my GPA was just verified from AADSAS but they listed my cognitive psychology course as a non-science. I just looked at the official course subject sheet AADSAS has on their website and they said "cognitive psychology (any dept.)" falls under the biology category. I go to university of michigan ann arbor and took psych 240 - into to cognitive psychology.

Thanks for the help!
Call them to change it. Cog psych def counts under science and BCP.

Reactions: 1 users
Ya it should count, I actually appealed the decision for mine because I got a C in cognitive like in 2009 during my undergrad, and that dragged by BCP GPA from a 3.94 to a 3.8, but I still hadn't heard anything so I imagine it will remain. So ya if I were you and the grade you got will help your BCP GPA, then I would definately email them asap

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks for the help!
Now that some people has answered your questions...how about that Utah vs Michigan game this sept??? haha

Reactions: 1 user
1) go blue

2) contacted aadsas it was fixed within 2 hours of the call

Reactions: 1 user
I find it funny that their only job right now is to verify grades and there are still some aadsas employees who don't even know which courses count as science by the standards they set.

Reactions: 1 users