Coin or Money Problems in QR on Real DAT

Started by roxie2love
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roxie2love

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if the QR Section will include money problems on the real DAT? Such as when you have a unknown amount of dimes and quarters, but they give you an amount of money? If not, I don't want to spend time remembering how to do those types of problems. Thanks in advance! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if the QR Section will include money problems on the real DAT? Such as when you have a unknown amount of dimes and quarters, but they give you an amount of money? If not, I don't want to spend time remembering how to do those types of problems. Thanks in advance! 🙂

Math is something that is hard to predict. my old DAT just I studied 2-3 hours for math before my exam I ended up with 18, for my last DAT I put much more time for practicing, I got just 16! 😕 I can call my math was "difficult" if you want to give from 1 to 10 scale from easy to difficulty ADA practice test is 0.5 my last DAT was 8.
 
or better yet, innocentgrl, how about you posting some problems you can't figure out and we'll help you answer them? no offense...