roxie2love

10+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Does anyone know if the QR Section will include money problems on the real DAT? Such as when you have a unknown amount of dimes and quarters, but they give you an amount of money? If not, I don't want to spend time remembering how to do those types of problems. Thanks in advance! :)

sciencegod

10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
its not something you shouldnt waste time on

About the Ads

doc3232

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Thank you so much!
Like sciencegod said, they didn't come up.
But I guarantee you that knowing how to do any type of math problem will help you up your score on the QR.

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Does anyone know if the QR Section will include money problems on the real DAT? Such as when you have a unknown amount of dimes and quarters, but they give you an amount of money? If not, I don't want to spend time remembering how to do those types of problems. Thanks in advance! :)
Math is something that is hard to predict. my old DAT just I studied 2-3 hours for math before my exam I ended up with 18, for my last DAT I put much more time for practicing, I got just 16! :confused: I can call my math was "difficult" if you want to give from 1 to 10 scale from easy to difficulty ADA practice test is 0.5 my last DAT was 8.

innocentxgrl

10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
yuck... can you post a money type problem with the solution? or actually a couple..

Rmartinez

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
or better yet, innocentgrl, how about you posting some problems you can't figure out and we'll help you answer them? no offense...

About the Ads