Cold feet on ROL order

Started by BlueMD49
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlueMD49

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. It is only 2 days after our list is due and I am having so many regrets about what I put and in what order. I've been reading about withdrawing and it seems too late for that since my list was certified on time. But, can I withdraw on ERAS to 'deactivate' myself from a school...I guess so that they are unable to rank me? Will that work?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. It is only 2 days after our list is due and I am having so many regrets about what I put and in what order. I've been reading about withdrawing and it seems too late for that since my list was certified on time. But, can I withdraw on ERAS to 'deactivate' myself from a school...I guess so that they are unable to rank me? Will that work?

No, there is nothing anyone can do anymore... Even if programs have second thoughts, there is nothing they can do at this point either.

My guess is that NRMP has already finished matching people to programs or will do very, very soon and is doing "quality checks" on the results.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the program that makes you the happiest in the long run! :luck:
 
A lot of people feel like this once things are set in stone. Just try to relax. You had good reasons for ranking the way you did, and most likely you'll end up matching to whatever place you're a good fit.