• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Collaboration tools for Med students...

orangeblue

7+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2011
    My class is using FB group to share information, ask content questions, etc.

However, I can't help but wonder if there is something else out there that my medschool class can use to ask questions, post information, have stickies?

Flexatron

2+ Year Member
    Jun 14, 2017
    1. Medical Student
      Form a large WhatsApp group. There's like 35 people in the one i'm in and we all help keep ourselves up to date with schedules/assignment dates/ useful resource link/....occasional gossip lol

About the Ads

jconnell82760

2+ Year Member
      Dec 28, 2016
      1. Pre-Medical
        I know this thread is from awhile ago but I think it's a super helpful idea. Also, disclaimer: I'm still a pre-med but I've set up many groups like you're describing on various platforms. The best by far IMO is Google Classroom. You are able to share google drive files easily and maintain the ability to edit others to contribute to collaborative documents, or if someone makes a really nice review guide and wants to share it they can on view and everyone can download it themselves without editing it. People can post questions and reply to others with the answers. It's a great platform and allows a ton of flexibility to make it what you want!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.