College Tracker International Dental Program 2023- 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sausy77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from any of the advanced-standing dental colleges for an interview? (CAPSER/KIRA/On-Site/Virtual)? I was thinking of setting up a tracker. Here is a start based on my friend's input. Feel free to send updates on this thread and I'll update this chart

Colleges:Status: (10/18/2023)
A.T. Still University Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral HealthHas done one Batch Sept 24 - 4 acceptances. 64 more candidates and 3 more batches (64 candidates for 10 seats).
Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental MedicineActively Interviewing rolling basis. The first reported interview was Mid-May but will be interviewing till next year. They give invites till next year Feb 2024. Acceptances started, but they interview till Feb 2024.
Columbia University College of Dental MedicineHave many acceptances already.
Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USCStarted interviewing
Howard University College of DentistrySent rejections/invites
Indiana University School of DentistryThe waitlist is over 60 candidates. As one person drops off one person is called immediately.
Loma Linda University School of DentistryPeople waiting for the results of Bench.
Louisiana State University Health New Orleans School of DentistryHas sent bench invites.
Marquette University School of DentistryConducting interviews.
NOVA DentalThis college is extremely expensive from the application to inception. They have opened their cycle but have not started calling interviews.
They will start reviewing applications end of November, the bench is in January 2024.
NYU College of DentistryAcceptance and waitlists are sent
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Dental MedicineDid one batch for Oct 20th interview date, 2nd batch invites come out end of october.
Southern Illinois University School of Dental MedicineDone with bench test.
The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry Temple UniversityThe are done with this cycle, may open another group, but highly unlikely.
The University of Iowa College of Dentistry & Dental ClinicsAll invites sent.
Touro College of Dental Medicine at New York Medical CollegeInvites sent and on-hold status. Their on-hold status is equivalent to the waitlist per last cycle.
Tufts University School of Dental MedicineAlready started sending acceptances
University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicinedid 2 batches have one more batch for bench
University of Alabama at Birmingham School of DentistryUAB accepted and closed by the end of June 2023. They closed the cycle right after the deadline.
University of California, Los Angeles School of DentistryUCLA sent the first batch. Historically it's only one and done.
University of California, San Francisco School of DentistryStarted sending acceptances
University of Illinois at Chicago College of DentistryDone as of 8/9/2023 with invites. Only people off the waitlist now.
University of Louisville School of DentistryDone with bench 6 were accepted rest of the 30 ish candidates were waitlisted.
University of Michigan School of DentistryMichigan is done with acceptances for this cycle
University of Minnesota School of DentistryFinished mid-July with all acceptances for this cycle.
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of DentistryDone with acceptances this cycle
University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Dental MedicineDone with acceptances this cycle
University of New England College of Dental MedicineDone with acceptances this cycle
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Adams School of DentistrySent global rejections to everyone and only a few had follow-up emails stating applications were still in consideration. One of the most depressing universities to apply to! I would avoid this at all costs as it's a waste of your time and money! Many students are disappointed with UNC.
All Waitlist/acceptances are done for the cycle
University of Oklahoma College of DentistryWill send acceptances by 10/20/2023
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental MedicineAre done with acceptances for this cycle and interviews. Waiting for acceptances to confirm before notifying the waitlist. Only 35 students were accepted this year.
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental MedicineDone with batches for this cycle.
University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of DentistryStarted interviews
University of Washington School of DentistryUW is done with all invites for this cycle as of 8/9/2023
Virginia Commonwealth University School of DentistryDoes not send invites till the following year based on availability
Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental MedicineDone with all invites for this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
i dont think the information is accurate.

Reactions: 1 user
i dont think the information is accurate.
This is based on FB/WhatsApp groups with confirmed invites along with calling schools. So if you feel something is inaccurate let me know. I actually call the admissions offices before posting.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess University of Washington already got fulfilled so far and sent a global rejection to the other applicants?

I guess University of Washington already got fulfilled so far and sent a global rejection to the other applicants?
They sent a global rejection on initial reviews, now they are going through interviews with the down-selected candidates.

Somebody on Facebook said that Buffalo sent invitations yesterday and today. Do you know something about it?

If it's meant to be your turn, you will receive an interview and acceptance. Instead of focusing too much on who gets an interview call or not, concentrate on preparing for interview questions, bench tests, and showcasing your overall profile.

Somebody on Facebook said that Buffalo sent invitations yesterday and today. Do you know something about it?
That's a fact. Buffalo does 3 cycles of Bench Tests and then they do interviews. (this is per last cycle students and their website).

Has anyone heard from any of the advanced-standing dental colleges for an interview? (CAPSER/KIRA/On-Site/Virtual)? I was thinking of setting up a tracker. Here is a start based on my friend's input. Feel free to send updates on this thread and I'll update this chart

Colleges:Status: (8/9/2023)
A.T. Still University Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral HealthWill not review till after August 31, 2023. Interviews From September - October.
Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental MedicineActively Interviewing rolling basis. The first reported interview was Mid-May but will be interviewing till next year. They give invites till next year Feb 2024. Acceptances started, but they interview till Feb 2024.
Columbia University College of Dental MedicineGiving waitlist/rejections. No acceptances yet.
Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USCStarted sending invites
Howard University College of DentistryStarted sending invites
Indiana University School of DentistryStarted calling from waitlist as they receive declines.
Loma Linda University School of DentistryPeople invited for Bench/waitlist/interviews.
Louisiana State University Health New Orleans School of DentistryWill send bench invites in August 2023.
Marquette University School of DentistryConducting interviews.
NOVA DentalThis college is extremely expensive from the application to inception. They have opened their cycle but have not started calling interviews.
NYU College of DentistryStarted interviewing and a few people already received acceptance.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Dental MedicineHas not started interviews
Southern Illinois University School of Dental MedicineNo invites sent yet
The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry Temple UniversityBench test invites are out. Interviews 8/10/2023. historically they have only 2 batches and the first is about done.
The University of Iowa College of Dentistry & Dental ClinicsWill not start reviewing till the cycle ends in August
Touro College of Dental Medicine at New York Medical CollegeInvites sent and on-hold status. Their on-hold status is equivalent to the waitlist per last cycle.
Tufts University School of Dental MedicineThey are done for the cycle in terms of interview invites.
University at Buffalo School of Dental MedicineBuffalo sent the first invites last week of July (1st batch) there will be 3 total.
University of Alabama at Birmingham School of DentistryUAB accepted and closed by the end of June 2023. They closed the cycle right after the deadline.
University of California, Los Angeles School of DentistryUCLA has not started sending invites.
University of California, San Francisco School of DentistryStarted bench interviews.
University of Illinois at Chicago College of DentistryDone as of 8/9/2023 with invites. Only people off the waitlist now.
University of Louisville School of DentistryBench tests will be occurring the first week of August for around 45.
University of Michigan School of DentistryAs of 8/9/2023, Michigan is complete on all new invites.
University of Minnesota School of DentistryFinished mid-July with all acceptances for this cycle.
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of DentistrySent one and the last batch of invites.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Dental MedicineSent one and the last batch of invites.
University of New England College of Dental MedicineAll invites are now out.
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Adams School of DentistrySent global rejections to everyone and only a few had follow-up emails stating applications were still in consideration. One of the most depressing universities to apply to! I would avoid this at all costs as it's a waste of your time and money! Many students are disappointed with UNC.
Interviews/Bench have been scheduled for August/September
University of Oklahoma College of DentistryInvites will be sent in August for September/October bench/interview.
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental MedicineAre done with acceptances for this cycle and interviews. Waiting for acceptances to confirm before notifying the waitlist. Only 35 students were accepted this year.
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental MedicineSent the first batch of invites. Will not send more per historical.
University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of DentistryStarted bench/interviews.
University of Washington School of DentistryUW is done with all invites for this cycle as of 8/9/2023
Virginia Commonwealth University School of DentistryDoes not send invites till the following year based on availability
Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental MedicineDone with all invites for this cycle.
It is a great topic. If some one has information, Please update the List