Colleges attended part

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FlowerGirl35

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a Junior applying this cycle so I will graduate next year. For the colleges attended part of the app, I put "none" degree, as I have none right now. And then it forced me to choose "no degree planned." Is this fine? I tried to enter in 2017 as when I get my degree but it only gave me the years 2015 and 2016. So I just clicked on "no degree planned"
 
I'm a Junior applying this cycle so I will graduate next year. For the colleges attended part of the app, I put "none" degree, as I have none right now. And then it forced me to choose "no degree planned." Is this fine? I tried to enter in 2017 as when I get my degree but it only gave me the years 2015 and 2016. So I just clicked on "no degree planned"

Should be fine since that's the only option given.
 
Is it the degree I'm gonna earn? I put "none," as I have no degree as of this moment. So for the colleges attended part, my degree shows: "None" and my status shows: "No degree planned."