Colleges Listed in Previous Application

Started by go2018
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

go2018

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a bit confused about something so would appreciate advice. My application is entirely DONE except for this one thing

So I called AMCAS, and they said not listing those schools won't affect verification, but they said schools may ask what happened with those schools. My answer is very easy, I didn't have the money, and then something better came by. But I don't want schools to not send me an interview because they think I'm unethical...

Should I try to get blank transcripts, letters or something from these schools? I'm concerned because they are probably going to move slow, and I just want to submit right now.
 
Last edited: