Collins Opinions...???

Started by mbabbas84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbabbas84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well.. The June Pcat is only a couple of days away, and I have been studying from the Collins material. I have all the handout of Dr. Collins.. Has anyone taken PCAT only from Collins and how were the results..?? Please....anyone that has a comment on Collins, would love to hear it.. Thanks.. JUNE 20th PCAT!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!😕😱
 
Well.. The June Pcat is only a couple of days away, and I have been studying from the Collins material. I have all the handout of Dr. Collins.. Has anyone taken PCAT only from Collins and how were the results..?? Please....anyone that has a comment on Collins, would love to hear it.. Thanks.. JUNE 20th PCAT!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!😕😱

there has already been a million post and even whole threads on this. please search
 
His material is very helpful. I would still use the Kaplan Pcat prep book. Together they will help you if you use them well. I scored an 85 on my Pcat using Collins and Kaplan.