Collins practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted727644

The Collins practice exams seem too easy compared to what I'm seeing in the Kaplan and Pearson tests. I feel like I wasted so much money on Collins.My exam is in less than 2 weeks and I'm freaking out. Does anyone have any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

The Collins practice exams seem too easy compared to what I'm seeing in the Kaplan and Pearson tests. I feel like I wasted so much money on Collins.My exam is in less than 2 weeks and I'm freaking out. Does anyone have any tips?
I know it's a late reply but from what I understand Collins gives you a good foundation.

Reactions: 1 user

I'm also taking PCAT this week and I've been studying with Collins, Kaplan and Pearson. I did pretty well on Pearson 80-100), I get steady 85-90% on Collins but only mid 70s with Kaplan. I did some research on this forum and a lot of people are saying that Kaplan is much harder then the actual test...with only a few days left, I'm putting Kaplan away and just doing Collins now for speed and basic concepts, also going over Pearson tests again... don't freak out! It seems as Pearson is the most realistic level of difficulty so just go over it. i think Collins is great because it provides so many practice question, so just keep going through them.
Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user