Collins practice tests

Started by snake3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snake3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

For the people who took the PCAT, how do Collins practice tests compare to the real PCAT exam? Is it about the same, easier, or more difficult?
Just wondering, so I know more or less what to expect on the PCAT.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks.
 
Dr. Collins will get you the best score with minimal effort. I am not kidding when I say he literally steals questions out of previous official PCAT exams and puts them in his packet. It would not surprise me at all to see Pearson come after Dr. Collins test materials.

I used Dr. Collins and Kaplan. I feel smarter from Kaplan, but I feel Dr. Collins was the shorter and better route for purely getting a higher score.

The practice tests are relatively representative of what you'd get in the PCAT, except some of the math on the PCAT I thought was harder. Also some of the Bio questions in the latter Bio tests were not as representative. Verbal is word for word from PCAT (plagiarism). Reading - pretty good (a little easier than PCAT). Chemistry - was about what I expected from Dr. Collins.