Colonoscopy provider recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GASMAN

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

any recommendations for a colonoscopy provider in Tampa/St Petersburg area? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

any recommendations for a colonoscopy provider in Tampa/St Petersburg area? Thanks!
Does t-mobile do colonoscopies?

Just curious - I had no idea other providers did such a thing.

I'm sure you didn't mean a clinician, right? Because that would just be plain silly to refer to a physicain as a "provider." OBVIOUSLY, a physician does MUCH MORE than just provide a service, like other services we label as providers (cable, gas, electric, phone). Obviously, a physician makes complicated decisions based on available evidence and data to deliver care individualized to a specific scenario and patient.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any other “providers” that provide colonoscopies for humans? Why f-ing degrade other physicians?

If you do come back and say, there are nps who have done colonoscopies. Are you welling to let them shove a camera up your a-hole?

Reactions: 1 user

I'm sure you didn't mean a clinician, right? Because that would just be plain silly to refer to a physicain as a "provider." OBVIOUSLY, a physician does MUCH MORE than just provide a service, like other services we label as providers (cable, gas, electric, phone). Obviously, a physician makes complicated decisions based on available evidence and data to deliver care individualized to a specific scenario and patient.

I've always felt like verizon is constantly fing me in the a

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Are there any other “providers” that provide colonoscopies for humans? Why f-ing degrade other physicians?

If you do come back and say, there are nps who have done colonoscopies. Are you welling to let them shove a camera up your a-hole?

Embarrassing institutions.

I meant either a colonrectal surgeon or a GI doc. I didn’t know there are non doctors doing colonoscopy.

Ours introduce themselves to the patient in the actual endoscopy room, “Hi I’m Dr. GI. Let’s get you turned on your side.” They can’t be bothered to say hello to the patients in the pre procedure holding area 20 feet away.