colorado and baylor/ut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brooklyndo2.1

polytrauma monkey...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey ive been trying to find some info on these two programs, but havent really been able to find anything beyond (they are both very good) type summaries.
is there anyone who would be willing to try to list pros and cons for these places that knows em?
both sound great but im having trouble figuring out the "feel" of em, that i get from reviews of some of the other programs...
any takers?
 
I matched into Baylor/UT but am currently a prelim. I can try to answer any questions you have. But a better person to ask questions to is bbbmd, who was a chief resident there and just graduated from the program this past year. Further, he has posted a lot of info about the program during this time last year. Have you tried a search?

Thanks for inquiring about the program. Let me know what I can answer (although not having started yet, I may not be able to fully answer all questions).