Colorado Dental

Started by Irish0407
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
keep in mind those stats are a little high I would say. But if you try to achieve those scores you would have a good shot of getting in. From what I have reseacrched about CU they favor a high GPA (3.7 ^), not to say you can have a poor DAT that is just their primary concern.
 
What kind of stats does it take to get into CU Dental

Those predent stats are misleading (as are the aadsas scores)...case in point, although i was accepted with a 3.4ish science/total GPA to CU, that is because it took into account the 6 F's that I got 9 years ago...thus, i'm assuming CU doesn't just throw out students based on GPA alone (i mean, how else could i have gotten in 😎)