Colorado Foster Families!

Started by Cmmore15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cmmore15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I have a friends that works for a local foster network and they are in desperate need of help for 5-6 weeks for two different puppy families.

Family 1: German Shepherd Mix, Mother is approx. 1 yo and tested positive for heartworm. There are 7 puppies in this litter.

Family 2: Lab Mix, mother is approx. 4 yo and is heartworm negative. There are 4 puppies in this litter.

The rescue would cover any and all treatment expenses. All they need is a loving home for 5 to 6 weeks.
If you can help please let me know. I am moving right now, Colorado to Kansas, to get closer to the veterinary school I hope to be attending or I would for sure sign up for some puppy love!


KSU c/o 2020 hopeful
 
ImageUploadedBySDN1459829248.666670.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN1459829265.106520.jpg



KSU c/o 2020 hopeful
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where in CO? If you are near FoCo, bug the Cat Rescue. Sometimes their staff likes a change of pace and sometimes their foster homes do. They could also just direct you to a more successful place to post.
 
I bottle fed three puppies that looked at exactly like those. Mama died when they were 8 days old. Reminds me of good times feeding and playing 🙂