Colorado IDP LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds_goal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I just applied to Colorado Dental school ,but I have sent 2 LORs from the faculty members of my previous dental school and 1LOR from the US local dentist. As Colorado Dental School asks 1 letter from previous dental school and the rest from the other experiences. Will my application remain incomplete due to this issue? Should I send them another LOR from the non-faculty member?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys,
I just applied to Colorado Dental school ,but I have sent 2 LORs from the faculty members of my previous dental school and 1LOR from the US local dentist. As Colorado Dental School asks 1 letter from previous dental school and the rest from the other experiences. Will my application remain incomplete due to this issue? Should I send them another LOR from the non-faculty member?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Hi,
Last year, I applied with 1 LOR from U.S. Experience and 2 LoR from my dental school. Not only my application was complete but they also invited me for interview. So you will be fine. Wait for some days, they will send you completion email.
Good luck!!

Hi,
Last year, I applied with 1 LOR from U.S. Experience and 2 LoR from my dental school. Not only my application was complete but they also invited me for interview. So you will be fine. Wait for some days, they will send you completion email.
Good luck!!
Hi,

Would you please share your experience with UC. How was the interview? How did you prepare for the bench test?
It will be great if you are willing to share your profile too.
Thanks