Colorado ISP(dental)interview and bench test 2019- class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Invited in the month of

• Total voters

KIMDENT1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! This thread is for people who have been invited for interview & bench test in 2019.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! congrats! How are you preparing for your bench test and interview?
Thanks. Not started preparing. My interview is in June. When is your interview & how are you preparing?

Thanks. Not started preparing. My interview is in June. When is your interview & how are you preparing?
In June as well, I am trying to organize a home bench test kit to practice it at home. Any suggestions?

Anyone with 2 attempts on nbde part 2 got an interview ?

Hey guys... What are the chances of invite for interview for the waitlisted applicants? Thanx:)

In June as well, I am trying to organize a home bench test kit to practice it at home. Any suggestions?
Good luck! You can order stuff from eBay.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Could you please share your stats? thanks you so much!
NBDE 1 & 2, TOEFL 112, Gpa 3.8, US Shadowing 3.5 months, Masters in dentistry with many years of work experience in home country, publications & presentations.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys..
Is it over? Chances for waitlisted candidates for interview invite?
Thnx

Hello guys somebody from the April Group could share some experiences or advice? Thanks

Hey Guys.. did anybody have the bench test yet? What were you required to do? Pls let us know your experience
Any information would be so much appreciated