Colorado State Supplemental Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radio2020

AVC Class of 2015
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with the COlorado supplemental application saving their information? I can not get my personal information to save...NO MATTER WHAT.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't had any problems with saving anything today. The last couple of days I have had some log in problems but they had some tips for log-in problems and those seemed to work. I would try to contact them and see what they say. Good luck to you. :luck:

I contacted their computer department and they said they were working on the issue. But what I don't understand is why no one else would be having problems. I can save everything but the first personal information page. It is literally making me crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is weird. I just checked it out and it allowed me to change and save personal information. Well, I hope they get the problem solved for you soon. :)

I had problems, too. I would have to keep jumping from one section to the next, only working on one problem at a time.