Colorado State Supplemental Problems

Started by radio2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radio2020

AVC Class of 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone having issues with the COlorado supplemental application saving their information? I can not get my personal information to save...NO MATTER WHAT.
 
I haven't had any problems with saving anything today. The last couple of days I have had some log in problems but they had some tips for log-in problems and those seemed to work. I would try to contact them and see what they say. Good luck to you. :luck:
 
I contacted their computer department and they said they were working on the issue. But what I don't understand is why no one else would be having problems. I can save everything but the first personal information page. It is literally making me crazy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had problems, too. I would have to keep jumping from one section to the next, only working on one problem at a time.