Colorado Status Page.. what is going on??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phenylalanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So.... I was checking my u. colorado status page since I have an interview there coming up next week... and I noticed something changed:

they added a "transcripts needed section"...... I can't find a request for transcripts anywhere on the secondary appl, school webpage, interview invite email..... does anyone knows what's going on? Are we supposed to send them college transcripts before/after the interview???

Members don't see this ad.

mine is like that too, i wouldn't worry. when do you interview?

izibo said:
mine is like that too, i wouldn't worry. when do you interview?

next monday :)
how about u??

so u didn't need to send in transcripts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thursday and Friday... I'm an MSTP applicant.

They didn't tell me anything about transcripts through the MSTP office, so I wouldn't worry.

izibo said:
Thursday and Friday... I'm an MSTP applicant.

They didn't tell me anything about transcripts through the MSTP office, so I wouldn't worry.

cool deal :)

I didn't finish a couple of pre-recs yet. Those appeared under the transcripts needed heading on mine. I think its to make sure you know what you still need to do, and then to send transcripts.

drhouse said:
I didn't finish a couple of pre-recs yet. Those appeared under the transcripts needed heading on mine. I think its to make sure you know what you still need to do, and then to send transcripts.

so send transcripts before attending u. colorado?