Colorado Supplemental - "Unique Experience"

Started by rosemma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rosemma

MSU CVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, yet another post from rosemma about supplementals... sorry!

So the CSU supp has a question that says "Based on your past experience(s), what unique qualities will you bring to the veterinary program and profession?" There is a 100 word limit. 100 words is nothing! How should I go about this? Write an actual paragraph or just fragments and lists? I think a paragraph would sound better but 100 words won't fit many experiences with explanations about how it can affect my vet school career... any ideas?
 
I picked 2 qualities that I thought would make me a great vet (and stand out from others) and briefly explained how I acquired those. It took a LOT of editing to make it fit. Good luck!