Colorado vs OHSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buhr77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which school would you go to? I've interviewed at both schools; I've been accepted to OHSU and I'm hoping to hear back from Colorado next week - at which time I won't have a ton of time to make a decision...

I really liked both schools and think I would get a great education at either. There are things I like better about each school but I am wondering what everyone here thinks?

Members don't see this ad.

Oregon it rains a lot. and I mean a lot. I lived their for 18 years then moved out to Colorado where I love the state. Colorado is almost brand new. Everything is absolutely amazing and top notch. I don't know about OHSU because I didn't even try to go there. Colorado it is an easy choice.

OHSU is one of the best schools in the nation at preparing excellent clinical dentists. Portland is an amazing town and offers a million oportunities to fit your lifestyle...but colorado is a great school as well. Best to choose based on what your experiences have shown at both schools, you cant really go wrong if you get accepted to Colorado and OHSU. Good luck!