Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FatPalomino

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😀 Does anyone have any thoughts if the recent blizzards in Colorado are going to delay the admissions committee???? I live here, and know that CSU was closed for 3 days just before Christmas. We are expecting another blizzard tommorrow that should lats for the whole week. Many of the side roads around here are barely passable as it is!!!!!

I am very anxious to hear from them 🙂
 
😀 Does anyone have any thoughts if the recent blizzards in Colorado are going to delay the admissions committee???? I live here, and know that CSU was closed for 3 days just before Christmas. We are expecting another blizzard tommorrow that should lats for the whole week. Many of the side roads around here are barely passable as it is!!!!!

I am very anxious to hear from them 🙂

I would imagine so...considering how much that sucks for them, I think we can wait.