colorado?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DR2222

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when are the next set of interviews? Has anyone heard? Waiting is so lame!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing March 10th, got an email yesterday.

Oh, good for you! Good luck with that! Are you in state?

Members don't see this ad :)
I ran into my student interviewer at the dental school today. He said I should hear from them soon and wished me good luck.

I actually had to call the school today to get the real facts. They'll be interviewing until last week of March. My ap. is pretty much the last one to be looked at...had DAT scores submitted in December and for some reason it takes a month to actually get to the schools. Oh well...still waiting. Is it really that much of an advantage to be in state?

24AA/22TS/17PAT
3.9 GPA
CSU grad, microbiology

I actually had to call the school today to get the real facts. They'll be interviewing until last week of March. My ap. is pretty much the last one to be looked at...had DAT scores submitted in December and for some reason it takes a month to actually get to the schools. Oh well...still waiting. Is it really that much of an advantage to be in state?

24AA/22TS/17PAT
3.9 GPA
CSU grad, microbiology

I am still waiting.

In-state, and still waiting...

Anyone have a ballpark of the average stats of an instate student at CU?

Sorry for the delay in responding, and thanks for the "congrats" ! Yes, I am an in-stater.

I just got the call from Barbara this afternoon. UOP vs Colorado is a tough decision.

Go to UOP! Just kidding, I'm just saying that because I want to go to CU so badly this year. Do you guys think I have shot when I haven't been asked for an interview yet? I'm pretty hopeless...I thought I was a competative applicant, but maybe I was wrong...sad:(

Go to UOP! Just kidding, I'm just saying that because I want to go to CU so badly this year. Do you guys think I have shot when I haven't been asked for an interview yet? I'm pretty hopeless...I thought I was a competative applicant, but maybe I was wrong...sad:(

DR2222 what are your stats like? Are you in state too?

I'll be applying this coming cycle, and I am not the most competitive applicant ever....:mad:

Mackeral what are your stats like...are you in state?

So, what I thought was good...
24AA/22TS/17PAT
3.9 GPA from CSU microbiology
2 yrs research, 5 months full time in a dental office, community service
don't know what else to do?

I just got the call from Barbara this afternoon. UOP vs Colorado is a tough decision.

if i were you, UOP would be the easy choice.
sweetest school, west coast life....and 3 years!!

THATS just me !!