Colorado???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caffeinehigh

Dentist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that Colorado isn't a big topic here, and I also know that they don't really use the AADSAS status update for anything... Anybody get the call from Barbara or Dr. K yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats golfer! Colorado is awesome and I'd love to get an interview there...

i was told by them that they'd look at my app again in february and possibly send me an interview invite.

....it's more than a little "possible" that i'll decline.

Got the call of a lifetime too! Barbara is such a wonderful lady! She's my angel!:)

She called me this morning about 0830 MST...this was after I got the email from Nebraska at 1101 MST so I was stoked! Hey caffienehigh...maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't I see your name on the acceptance list for Creighton (predents.com)...did you request an interview and did they call or email you? Thanks.

I remember they said something at the interview. I was thinking it was quite a bit of their class, am i correct?

Contrary to Nebraska (who sent out over 90% of their acceptance spots), Colorado (from what they said during the interview process) sends out far fewer and gradually starts filling their roster through the april of next year...

I interviewed at Creighton sometime in the middle of November and was accepted via AADSAS "Offer Made" yesterday, I haven't heard anything else via email or call yet?

As far as I know Colorado fills approx. 20-25% of their class yesterday and the rest of it is rolling admission... Think Bell Curve with Dec 1 as the starting point

I got a call when I was interviewing at Harvard!
I was so excited to hear Barbara's voice!! I am stoked!!!!

Finally registered on this thing...yep got a call from Barbara friday! Couldn't be happier!

barbara is great. I am from colorado and had an interview, but my interview was HORRRRRRIBLLLLEEEEEEE. The student and one of the professors were GREAT nice and friendly, but the other guy was a huge dick. I wonder if any body else had this not so friendly guy.

What was his name?

I cant remember. If i find my colorado packet i will list the two names i got. To be honest after i interviewed i threw my stuff away. Thats how bad the interview went. good thing i got accepted to other schools.

they told me that they would contact me in March. And they did; the very last day, to tell me that I was not accepted into the program. Great because I did not know what to do then. The deadline in other schools had passed!!!!