Colorado?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pov

post count
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Colorado yet?

Members don't see this ad.

one person on predents. i'm hoping for a phone call soon! good luck.

got a phone call from Barbara at 8 this morning! Beautiful way to wake up, i'll tell you that

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats homeslice...I saw you were also accepted to Pitt. Well done.

Is it safe to assume they have made all their December 1st calls?

Denied 2nd year in a row.

Thank you very much!! I don't really know what is safe to assume. I remember Dr. Kluender saying they would only accept maybe ten people on the first, which is one reason I was so surprised yet overjoyed to get a call. I would say keep your hopes up, you never know and regardless of whether you get one today, they have rolling admissions so you have a shot for a ;long while to come. Best of Luck!!

they try to fill their class on dec 1st. Since most instaters like me accept, they fill their instate class on dec 1st, the out of staters they keep accepting as many bail during the acceptance process. That's why I'm thinking either dec 1st or bust for instaters. What are you thoughts?

Thats not what I understood at all from the interview, I remember Dr. Kluender and several of the students saying that they will only accept a few people on the first and so if you didn't get notified on the first don't worry. That's what I recall, but who knows, I'm not on the admissions committee so I cannot tell for sure

Said to check back in January.

Said to check back in January.

see I don't think that's a bad thing, I remember him saying that they have dates where the committee gets together and accepts people all the way up until april. January must be the next one then

This exact thing didn't happen to me last year.

Oh, I'm sorry man, I know it's hard but try and keep your spirits up and keep the hope alive

If it makes you feel any better, all 4 school I interviewed at have "no decision" for me.....ugh.

If it makes you feel any better, all 4 school I interviewed at have "no decision" for me.....ugh.

Did you have to call CU for the "no decision" or is that posted on AADSAS?

I want to call but am afraid Barbara is getting bombarded.

No I called all 4 schools (Loma, UNLV, Western, CO). I can't stand waiting around, I won't get anything done today not knowing. Barbra was very nice, and I'm sure ALL of the schools ADCOMS are ready to get bombarded today. They understand.

I got a call around 9 this morning.

Last edited:
So when is everyone moving down there? I was thinking about moving down some time in July or June. And where you guys/girls planning on living?