Colorado!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

COdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of in-state/WICHE students does Colorado accept on dec. 1?:scared:

Even if you have numbers from previous years, let me know~. I would really appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
so this does apply to us too?

do they interview in april and may also?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So i changed my interview date from nov 20 to dec 4 to make room for another interview. obviously 2 interviews beats one which is why i did it but do you think ill have that much less of a chance for colorado?

I asked this same question to one of the people on the admissions committee a few weeks ago and they didn't really have a clear cut answer. About 65% or greater will be in state overall. They don't like to put numbers on things I guess. I have an interview there on 11/20 and I am in-state. :luck: They did say that they fill up about 40-45% of the seats on Dec. 1 but made no reference to IS / OOS seats.

Hope that helps!

I asked this same question to one of the people on the admissions committee a few weeks ago and they didn't really have a clear cut answer. About 65% or greater will be in state overall. They don't like to put numbers on things I guess. I have an interview there on 11/20 and I am in-state. :luck: They did say that they fill up about 40-45% of the seats on Dec. 1 but made no reference to IS / OOS seats.

Hope that helps!

THANKS! how was your interview? I heard their interview is somewhat intense. Is that true?

I interviewed there on 10/16 and it was not intense at all. Actually it was really laid back and conversational. I guess it just depends who you get to interview you. Both my interviewers were very friendly and laid back. I enjoyed talking to them a lot :D

I interviewed there on 10/16 and it was not intense at all. Actually it was really laid back and conversational. I guess it just depends who you get to interview you. Both my interviewers were very friendly and laid back. I enjoyed talking to them a lot :D

any words on increasing their class size?

The incoming Fall 2011 class size is going to be increased to 80 people. Dr. Kluender didn't provide a break down of %in state vs oos/WICHE so I am not sure what those numbers will look like.

The incoming Fall 2011 class size is going to be increased to 80 people. Dr. Kluender didn't provide a break down of %in state vs oos/WICHE so I am not sure what those numbers will look like.

perfect. Thanks for the update.

:xf: