Columbia AADSAS status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgal3123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My AADSAS status for Columbia changed to 'received/under review' about a month ago but under supplementary material it says that they have still not received my DAT scores; however, I e-mailed them to ask for my status and they said 'under review.' Does this mean Columbia doesn't update AADSAS, or should I send them another copy of my DAT to be safe?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,
My AADSAS status for Columbia changed to 'received/under review' about a month ago but under supplementary material it says that they have still not received my DAT scores; however, I e-mailed them to ask for my status and they said 'under review.' Does this mean Columbia doesn't update AADSAS, or should I send them another copy of my DAT to be safe?

Hey there, they are worrying about getting the pre-dec interviews out of the way before starting to make call-outs for post-dec1 interviews. They are constantly reviewing files, they will let you know as soon as possible. I would just call, stop sending e-mails they get nowhere. They are a very nice admissions commiteee.

Strangely my status never changed to under review- but I just got an interview invite for December 5th on Monday... not sure what happened with you

Strangely my status never changed to under review- but I just got an interview invite for December 5th on Monday... not sure what happened with you

I got the same one for the same date. To the OP, just call and leave messages, sooner or later they will let you know. If it is really bothering you, you may want to send your DAT scores again just to be safe.