Columbia Acceptances/Rejections

Started by Delicat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Delicat

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering, is anybody still waiting for a response from Columbia U? Or does anybody know if they are done with interviews? Thanks!
 
Just wondering, is anybody still waiting for a response from Columbia U? Or does anybody know if they are done with interviews? Thanks!


Yes, Columbia has finished their interview process. But I am sure a small number of applicants are still waiting to find out if they are accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for letting me know guys! I am still worried because I only applied to two schools and I had an interview end of January. I emailed them and they said that they were going to come to a decision by March 5th, but I still haven't heard anything.

Has anybody also interviewed during that time and is still waiting for a response?
 
I interviewed last weekend, and heard back from Cynthia on Wednesday. I was placed on the 'alternate' list, and given a ranking.
 
Aww at least you received a response! That probably means that I should be waiting for letter 🙁
 
I would contact Cynthia. May take her some time to get back to you, but she will...
 
For anybody on the waitlist, there's going to be a spot at Columbia opening. Was just taken off the waitlist, but will be declining. Tough decision because it's an awesome program w/ fantastic people!