1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Columbia alternate list confirmation?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medstylee, Mar 16, 2004.

1. medstylee

medstylee 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey all - For those of you who replied to Columbia saying you would like to remain on the alternate list, how long after you sent your reply did you receive a confirmation from admissions? I sent mine over 2 weeks ago and I haven't received anything yet. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail or something.

thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. absolutezero

7+ Year Member

My acknowledgment came in about three days (I live in NYC). I followed up a few days later with a letter and recieved another fairly prompt response as well. It probably wouldn't hurt to give a call. You never know-maybe they'll put Dean Frantz on the phone with you.

4. medstylee

medstylee 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    yikes... maybe they didn't get mine then. i'll definitely give them a call.

5. rCubed

rCubed taiko master
    10+ Year Member

i got mine more than two weeks later so maybe they're just late sending the letters out to some ppl? or maybe i just suck and they don't really care about me

6. CalBeE

7+ Year Member

I haven't received any alternate list confirmation either. Also, I sent in a separate letter requesting for a second interview with Dr. Frantz, but no reply either.

I really hate calling the admission office about things like these.