columbia alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

balancy737

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else who got waitlisted after the interview at columbia?
Does anybody have an idea how long the list might be?? I'm just so disappointed..

Members don't see this ad.

i got the letter too.
if there is no rejection sent out from columbia, i think there will be quite a lot of students on this list.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got the letter too.
if there is no rejection sent out from columbia, i think there will be quite a lot of students on this list.

I am sure that some of these people will be accepted later.

Btw, I got the one today. Hm..if it were a rejection letter, I could make a soild decision. But....:laugh:

I still need at least one month for my final decision. Sounds like I should make one more decision when I am notified of Columbia's conclusion.

What about you guys? Do you guys have other good lists? GL!!

I am sure that some of these people will be accepted later.

Btw, I got the one today. Hm..if it were a rejection letter, I could make a soild decision. But....:laugh:

I still need at least one month for my final decision. Sounds like I should make one more decision when I am notified of Columbia's conclusion.

What about you guys? Do you guys have other good lists? GL!!

your predents says that you will attend case?

your predents says that you will attend case?

As a matter of fact, it might be changed.

I think I can make my final decision within 2 weeks. (NYU vs CASE)
They are totally different schools. Now I am concerning about living condition for 4 yrs. That's it! :laugh:

i got one yesterday as well but I am going to UMDNJ so that'll be one more spot everyone gets to move up on the list. Good luck