Columbia Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryanking

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Columbia recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Daaamn kid you got absolutely annihilated this application cycle :eek:

BUT, you do have a chance to get off the waitlist and attend one of the most selective dental school in the country :laugh:

Good luck my man...:thumbup:

You did not apply to your state school??????

Members don't see this ad :)
hey OP, how early did you apply?

I gave up my spot about a month ago, and then they called me and asked me where my second deposit check was a few days ago, so I'm guessing they possibly didn't get my letter giving up the spot - so that might mean there may be some movement soon, and I'm sure more people will end up giving up their seats.

Good luck, and keep your hopes up!

I gave up my spot about a month ago, and then they called me and asked me where my second deposit check was a few days ago, so I'm guessing they possibly didn't get my letter giving up the spot - so that might mean there may be some movement soon, and I'm sure more people will end up giving up their seats.

Good luck, and keep your hopes up!

Thank you so much.:thumbup:

i know there have been people who have been accepted off their waitlist already.

thethethe, could you please explain how you know people have been accepted from columbia's waitlist?

well, i was accepted off their waitlist. i also saw somebody else saying they did on sdn.

2 weeks ago, right after May 1st. Deadline for deposit was May 15th.

Anyone else heard from Columbia recently, especially after May 15th?