Columbia dentoform typodont & mannequin (with skin) & teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrazieGurl26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I recently withdrew from dental school after the first semester of first year. I have all my instruments, and some BRAND NEW handpieces, rubber dam kits, used high speed/brand new low speed handpieces (have to find out how much I got it for and sell for discounted lower price to buyers), but for this posting here, I am selling:

1. Brand NEW Columbia dentoform typodont (with screwdriver, all 32 new teeth, pink gums)- bought for ~$235, will sell for $205, shipping included. Great new condition.

2.USED Adult Life-size Dental cranium Mannequin (+ with soft flexible skin-like rubber mask provided, small rip on the side) that works with the new Columbia dentoform typodont. Looks like http://www.buyamag.com/graphics/dentpedL.jpg. (mount/chair NOT included) Bought used for over $320, will sell for $270, shipping included. Great for patient simulations. Never had a chance to use, but will lower price for buyers, as it is a USED mannequin.

3. NEW extra teeth for Columbia typodont (bought, and never had the chance to use before I withdrew), Bought for $2 from school store, will sell for $1. PM me for the teeth number and details. Free shipping.

Other dental supplies, hand instruments, burs and handpieces and accessories from most dental schools first 2 years of preclinical use will be posted up in another thread soon, once I get the prices listed for them (as I do not wish to rip anyone off or to profit, but only want to get the instruments/supplies off my hands before I start another profession). All prices for the used instruments will be negotiable. Please PM me for more specifics or listings of some of what I will be trying to sell and get off my hands. :)

Please PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi..

I am interested in the teeth for columbia dentoform..i remember readin that u wanna sell for 1$ each...
plz lemme know which teeth u have..

Last edited:
hi i am inerested to buy mannequin send me the details on [email protected]

Hi. I recently withdrew from dental school after the first semester of first year. I have all my instruments, and some BRAND NEW handpieces, rubber dam kits, used high speed/brand new low speed handpieces (have to find out how much I got it for and sell for discounted lower price to buyers), but for this posting here, I am selling:

1. Brand NEW Columbia dentoform typodont (with screwdriver, all 32 new teeth, pink gums)- bought for ~$235, will sell for $205, shipping included. Great new condition.

2.USED Adult Life-size Dental cranium Mannequin (+ with soft flexible skin-like rubber mask provided, small rip on the side) that works with the new Columbia dentoform typodont. Looks like http://www.buyamag.com/graphics/dentpedL.jpg. (mount/chair NOT included) Bought used for over $320, will sell for $270, shipping included. Great for patient simulations. Never had a chance to use, but will lower price for buyers, as it is a USED mannequin.

3. NEW extra teeth for Columbia typodont (bought, and never had the chance to use before I withdrew), Bought for $2 from school store, will sell for $1. PM me for the teeth number and details. Free shipping.

Other dental supplies, hand instruments, burs and handpieces and accessories from most dental schools first 2 years of preclinical use will be posted up in another thread soon, once I get the prices listed for them (as I do not wish to rip anyone off or to profit, but only want to get the instruments/supplies off my hands before I start another profession). All prices for the used instruments will be negotiable. Please PM me for more specifics or listings of some of what I will be trying to sell and get off my hands. :)

Please PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interested in mannequin and teeths plz let me know....