-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Columbia DPT 2020
Started by PT2020
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone at the 1/13 interview that heard back or is still waiting like me?? I'm getting so anxious!
I received my acceptance on 1/17 and I accepted. I haven't heard of anyone else's outcome yet.
I received my acceptance on 1/17 and I accepted. I haven't heard of anyone else's outcome yet.
Congrats!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not heard back yet I am getting super stressedAnyone at the 1/13 interview that heard back or is still waiting like me?? I'm getting so anxious!
Congrats!!!
Thanks! Hope you get some good news!
Do you mind sharing your stats and what did they ask you during the interview?? Thank you so much!!I received my acceptance on 1/17 and I accepted. I haven't heard of anyone else's outcome yet.
Do you mind sharing your stats and what did they ask you during the interview?? Thank you so much!!
Sure thing:
(This is how PTCAs calculated it, which is a little different than what my transcripts say)
Undergrad GPA: 3.75
Post-Baccalaureate (pre-requisites) 3.81
GRE:
V: 165, Q:154, A: 4.5
The interview was very casual, I think they mainly want to get a sense of your personality. I was asked about how I would be able to handle the class load of a DPT program given I have a somewhat unusual background (Anthropology and Theatre).
Hope this helps!
I have not heard back yet I am getting super stressed
I heard back today that I'm on the alternate list. Hopefully you hear good news. Good luck!
I got the same email today, any idea about acceptances off the waitlist?I heard back today that I'm on the alternate list. Hopefully you hear good news. Good luck!
I got the same email today, any idea about acceptances off the waitlist?
No idea :/ I saw from posts last year that there is a percentage with your likelihood of being accepted. And from the email today it sounds like they don't know that percentage yet, so they must be waiting for people to put deposits in or decline.
have you been sent a percentage yet? still waiting, I am hoping it is good news because they do accept a lot of interviewersNo idea :/ I saw from posts last year that there is a percentage with your likelihood of being accepted. And from the email today it sounds like they don't know that percentage yet, so they must be waiting for people to put deposits in or decline.
have you been sent a percentage yet? still waiting, I am hoping it is good news because they do accept a lot of interviewers
No I haven't heard anything since the original waitlist email but I'm hopeful too!
hey, since being accepted does the class look fully set or is it hard too tell?Sure thing:
(This is how PTCAs calculated it, which is a little different than what my transcripts say)
Undergrad GPA: 3.75
Post-Baccalaureate (pre-requisites) 3.81
GRE:
V: 165, Q:154, A: 4.5
The interview was very casual, I think they mainly want to get a sense of your personality. I was asked about how I would be able to handle the class load of a DPT program given I have a somewhat unusual background (Anthropology and Theatre).
Hope this helps!
hey, since being accepted does the class look fully set or is it hard too tell?
It seems pretty set, I think. They've sent out student IDs at this point and started assigning mentors. Though if they haven't let the waitlisted students know anything, there may still be open spots.
Thanks so much for the update!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad