Columbia DPT 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYC Myo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Starting a thread for those applying to Columbia’s DPT program this cycle. Share updates on submissions, interview invites, acceptances etc.

I was in one of the earlier interview groups and have yet to hear back.

Overall, I feel that my application is very competitive but had a mixed interview experience. Not a complete bomb, but definitely left feeling like I didn't fully capitalize on the answers I provided to my 5 scenario-based questions.

Other interviewees I spoke to on the subway home felt similarly disheartened. Only time will tell!
Looking forward to hearing how things go for everyone.
 
Thanks for starting this thread! I’m applying to Columbia’s DPT program this cycle and appreciate you sharing an honest account of the interview. When was your interview? Scenario questions can be hard to assess afterward, especially when you think of stronger answers on the way home. I hope you hear good news soon, and I’d love to hear when people start receiving updates.
 
Thanks for starting this thread! I’m applying to Columbia’s DPT program this cycle and appreciate you sharing an honest account of the interview. When was your interview? Scenario questions can be hard to assess afterward, especially when you think of stronger answers on the way home. I hope you hear good news soon, and I’d love to hear when people start receiving updates.
Valid point regarding hindsight.

I interviewed on the 2nd day; final day is on Columbus Day this year so probably still a bit too early for decisions right now.