Columbia Interview..... Any tips/ advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Orgodox

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interviewing tomorrow (Friday Oct. 31) at Columbia. My friend said at his interview the guy had an open file and just went through his extracurriculars and didn't ask him any other questions. Does anyone who interviewed yet have any advice/tip? Was your interview also like that? Anything about the school that is important to know before I go?
Any advice would be great.

Any one else interviewing tomorrow...

Members don't see this ad.

!

Last edited:
can anyone tell me what time it was over? I have a flight at 5pm at JFK.. so I don't know if I have enough time to get to the airport after the interview.. otherwise I need to reschedule my flight. thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
yea new York traffic is bad luckely I live 30 blocks away! What about bringing a coat? Is there a place to leave it?

yea new York traffic is bad luckely I live 30 blocks away! What about bringing a coat? Is there a place to leave it?
I'm pretty sure you can leave it there at the admissions office. Several people (including myself) brought luggage... they have a room that everyone puts their stuff in, and it's not a problem.