Columbia Interview Time/Date Confirmation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PSU SHC 414

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all of you who have scheduled an interview with Columbia - did you receive a letter or e-mail confirming the interview date/time? Are we supposed to get any additional information from them about the interview (by snailmail)?

Members don't see this ad.

No one knows?? Looks like I'll have to give them a call...

I think they e-mail me when I after I called them to check the day I wanted to visit. The mail said that would e-mail me more information before the interview...

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they e-mail me when I after I called them to check the day I wanted to visit. The mail said that would e-mail me more information before the interview...

Thanks for the response. I actually just called them to make sure, and they told me that there is no confirmation letter/e-mail - we'll receive a confirmation e-mail/letter with additional instructions/info ~2 weeks prior to your interview date.

good to know, thanks a lot. i was wondering about this because when i called it seemed a bit brief with little info. good luck with the interview

i just got an email today with additional info about the interview...specific times, hotel suggestions, travel, etc.

i just got an email today with additional info about the interview...specific times, hotel suggestions, travel, etc.

This is consistent with what they told me... your interview is about 2 weeks away. Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know what percentage of interviewees at Columbia are accepted??

wow really? where did you find those stats? and is that true for most dental schools or just columbia (that is, if you're invited for an interview that you are very close to being accepted)?