Columbia LOR, Help Please

Started by Shadi65
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shadi65

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody,
Does anyone know how can I send the extra recommendation letter to Columbia University?
I have already send an email and asked about it but I haven't received any response!
My professor wants to send it and I have no idea where she should send it.
I appreciate any help.
 
I emailed the school a while back and they told me to send the letter here:

Sandra Garcia, M.A.

Assistant Dean

Admissions and Student Affairs

College of Dental Medicine

630 West 168 St., P&S 3-452E

New York, NY 10032
 
I emailed the school a while back and they told me to send the letter here:

Sandra Garcia, M.A.

Assistant Dean

Admissions and Student Affairs

College of Dental Medicine

630 West 168 St., P&S 3-452E

New York, NY 10032


Thank You So Much!
Did you send any other information? like your AADSAS number?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank You So Much!
Did you send any other information? like your AADSAS number?
You're welcome! I sent through Interfolio so I think that may include my AADSAS number? I'm not quite sure, but I think it would be a good idea to include in any case.