Columbia Nutrition Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Should I Attend the Columbia Nutrition Program?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No!

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5

sunnysnow7

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everybody,

I just got accepted into the Columbia Nutrition Program and have to decide whether to attend or not in a matter of days.

PROS:

Will improve my chances of getting into a good medical school '09 or '10.
May be useful in the treatment of future patients.
Provides for new career opportunities if I don't go the MD or DO route.

CONS:

Extremely expensive.
Far from home.
May be unnecessary if I get accepted into an MD or DO school for Fall of '09 (I won't hear back from medical schools for another several months).

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!

-Sunny