Columbia on AADSAS now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ViviPreDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hmm....they did say that they would update AADSAS on december 1st. They just put it up there saying I was invited for interveiw. We'll see!!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

when did they say that they would update on dec 1? i thought they mailed out acceptances ON dec 1...but hey if they update this year, that'd be awesome!

Hm, Did they say that? Unless they told us during the financial info, I can't remember they did. however, it would be really great if we can find it out on Dec. 1st!

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i never heard them say that they were updating via aadsas, only that they were mailing. supposedly last year they did the "invited for interview" stuff on aadsas but never updated acceptances that way....who knows....i guess we'll see in a week?

yea i never heard them say that they were updating via aadsas, only that they were mailing. supposedly last year they did the "invited for interview" stuff on aadsas but never updated acceptances that way....who knows....i guess we'll see in a week?

I believe Dr. Zubiaurre told us at the end of the day that they would update on December 1. Who knows though-- maybe I was just really tired or something. Hopefully! I'd be so happy to find out NOW hahaha

I believe Dr. Zubiaurre told us at the end of the day that they would update on December 1. Who knows though-- maybe I was just really tired or something. Hopefully! I'd be so happy to find out NOW hahaha

they should be doing phone calls this year

most definitely!

i have forewarned my professors lol

excellent :) watch, i get some telemarketer calling that day....with my luck, it will happen!

that being said, i really hope columbia calls and doesn't snail mail...or that they update. I just wanna know sometime on Dec 1! ahhh so close. 1 week!

Mine also says test1 :(

Does anyone know what the 'test1' means?

it appears as though people who didn't interview have that as their status while people who interviewed have "invited for interview" there. i haven't seen anyone who interviewed and has test 1.

it appears as though people who didn't interview have that as their status while people who interviewed have "invited for interview" there. i haven't seen anyone who interviewed and has test 1.

Indeed. This appears to be the case.

It will be interesting to see if the "Test 1's" pan out to be post-Dec interviews... or flat out rejections. Or perhaps just a mix of both and there's really nothing to read into.