Columbia P&S PhD to MD program

Started by sp4k
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sp4k

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

Are there any people on SDN who are/were in Columbia's 3 year PhD to MD program? I have a few questions and would appreciate the insight...

Thanks!
 
Hi I don't have the answer to your question. But I am wondering the same thing! Has anyone on SDN interviewed or attending this program?

There is very few data online regarding the 3-year program. I am also curious as to the number of applicants, number of acceptances and if the interviewing differs from the traditional MD program. I submitted my secondary in 7/12/17.