You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Columbia PT
Started by marathoner04
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hiya,
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there going to Columbia next year for PT.
Cheers!
Just wanted to say congrats to you and wacokid! I graduated from there last May! Let me know if you guys have any questions. Enjoy and study hard!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Maybe I'll see you there =)
Good luck to all those attending Columbia Physical Therapy. It is a great program and the name speaks for itself.
hiyaa~~
what's everyone doing about housing?
i can't wait to meet everyone either 🙂
what's everyone doing about housing?
i can't wait to meet everyone either 🙂
Hey all, Just wanted to tell you again congrats for getting in.
About housing, I would send it in as soon as possible, even if it's only just a possibility. (Check out the public health forums for columbia med housing). The system seems to be kind of messed up at Columbia Medical Center when people living near or in NYC are getting housing before those from far away lands! This was a problem with people in my class too.
Throughout my years at Columbia, I have been or stayed over in many of the housing options (studying late of course). Let me know if any of you have questions. I will do my best to give you some insight....
About housing, I would send it in as soon as possible, even if it's only just a possibility. (Check out the public health forums for columbia med housing). The system seems to be kind of messed up at Columbia Medical Center when people living near or in NYC are getting housing before those from far away lands! This was a problem with people in my class too.
Throughout my years at Columbia, I have been or stayed over in many of the housing options (studying late of course). Let me know if any of you have questions. I will do my best to give you some insight....
Hi there,
I know this is not exactly the right message board, but I wanted to get your opinions. I just got accepted to Columbia's OT program, and although I am very thrilled, I'm still torn on a few things. For those of you at Columbia now, do you think it is worth it? I am struggling between a top notch program and one that is less expensive and still very good (University of New Hampshire). Let me know what you think! Thanks
I know this is not exactly the right message board, but I wanted to get your opinions. I just got accepted to Columbia's OT program, and although I am very thrilled, I'm still torn on a few things. For those of you at Columbia now, do you think it is worth it? I am struggling between a top notch program and one that is less expensive and still very good (University of New Hampshire). Let me know what you think! Thanks
Hey I'm just wondering, I mean Columbia is a great school, but are you really going to get into thousands of dollars worth of debt on top of whatever you already accumulated during your undergraduate years? How are you going to pay for all this????
hiii
i made a facebook group: Columbia University DPT 2012 so we can all actually communicate with each other =)
can't wait to meet everyone!
i made a facebook group: Columbia University DPT 2012 so we can all actually communicate with each other =)
can't wait to meet everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad