Columbia Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovechild404

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those invited to an interview:

did you receive any sort of confirmation after scheduling an interview over the phone?

Members don't see this ad.

Angela emails you. Then nothing further.

so, i guess i should be worried.
i set up an interview back in september for a dec 8th interview, but i never received any sort of confirmation.
shoot.
:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
so, i guess i should be worried.
i set up an interview back in september for a dec 8th interview, but i never received any sort of confirmation.
shoot.
:scared:

Depends on whether Angela actually recorded you down for the actual interview. If she did, then you're good. The confirmation was meant to be an actual confirmation that she did, in fact, put you down on the interview list.

I got the impression that she doens't always do so immediately. Call in and check. Worst case scenario, you get a Feb/Mar interview date.

I didn't see anyone on predents.com who interviewed at Columbia from small southern colleges. Why's that? Students are mostly from top schools, NY, NJ, CA, UNC/Duke, etc.

I didn't see anyone on predents.com who interviewed at Columbia from small southern colleges. Why's that? Students are mostly from top schools, NY, NJ, CA, UNC/Duke, etc.

Southern college here. Yayhaw.