Columbia Roommates anyone??

Started by amanda09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amanda09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone--

I'm attending Columbia in the fall and am looking for potential roommates to search for an apartment together. I'm looking to get something in the range of 600-700$ and close to CUMC (walking distance) or the Morningside campus. Send me a message if your interested!

Thanks! Amanda
 
Hey. I graduated from Columbia PT in 2008. I may have a couple rooms open in a nice building near the program. I moved out of the apt last year but have been subletting my room out since then. It's a 3 bedroom that's fully furnished, so it would be a sublet. One room is rented by my sister but the other 2 may be available. Let me know if you or any of your classmates are looking. It's a nice apt with awesome river views. My sister is going to try and see if her friends want to sublet first. Will keep you updated. Hopefully she will know in the next few weeks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey good luck in the PT program at Columbia. I'm applying there now for the Fall 2010 program. Got any tips for their interview process or additional essay? It's one of my long shot schools, but i'm hopeful.