amanda09

10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2008
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Hi everyone--

I'm attending Columbia in the fall and am looking for potential roommates to search for an apartment together. I'm looking to get something in the range of 600-700$ and close to CUMC (walking distance) or the Morningside campus. Send me a message if your interested!

Thanks! Amanda

MinnDasota

10+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2008
NYC
Status
DPT / OTD
Hey. I graduated from Columbia PT in 2008. I may have a couple rooms open in a nice building near the program. I moved out of the apt last year but have been subletting my room out since then. It's a 3 bedroom that's fully furnished, so it would be a sublet. One room is rented by my sister but the other 2 may be available. Let me know if you or any of your classmates are looking. It's a nice apt with awesome river views. My sister is going to try and see if her friends want to sublet first. Will keep you updated. Hopefully she will know in the next few weeks.

jbizzle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Holy crap NYC is expensive!!!!

Jun 17, 2009
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Hey good luck in the PT program at Columbia. I'm applying there now for the Fall 2010 program. Got any tips for their interview process or additional essay? It's one of my long shot schools, but i'm hopeful.