Columbia secondary formatting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HSM3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey quick question, could someone help please.

I am typing out my Columbia secondary on their online form and for the life of me I cannot manage to get my paragraphs to indent. I tried using the space bar to leave space, I tried hitting return to leave a blank line between paragraphs like I did on AMCAS, I tried filling up a blank line with the space bar, and regardless of what I do when I print out my application in the html format my essay runs on in one big paragraph and sounds completely ridiculous. I searched for an answer but cannot find one. Does anyone know how to break the paragraphs up on the Columbia Secondary?

Thanks for the help,

Dan

Members don't see this ad.

Nevermind, fyi for anyone else:

"To make your paragraphs distinct, manually add spaces before each paragraph instead of the hard returns.

Note:
* The indentation will not show on the first paragraph
* Indentations will NOT appear if you view the HTML version of your printed application
* Indentations will appear ONLY in the PDF version of your printed application, which is what the institution will see

You can view the PDF version of your application when all of your required questions are answered. You will do this by clicking on the "Submit" button, but you will not actually submit your application. After you click on the "Submit" button, you will be given a link that will allow you to view your application in PDF format."