Columbia secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When Columbia asks for the "date requested" for each letter of recommendation, are they referring to the date that I requested the letter from the letter-writer (when I was initially collecting my letters, starting sophomore year), or the date that I had my letters sent to Columbia?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

UCLAstudent said:
When Columbia asks for the "date requested" for each letter of recommendation, are they referring to the date that I requested the letter from the letter-writer (when I was initially collecting my letters, starting sophomore year), or the date that I had my letters sent to Columbia?

Thanks.

I have the same question!

i just put the date i asked my recommders to write them ... but now that you bring it up, i'm not sure if that's 100% right. it's probably not a big deal though.

anyone else out there have to put down "none" for collegiate awards/honors?

i'm a little annoyed with columbia's secondary. most of the info is already in our amcas app. why must we retype all our courses? its even harder for them to figure it out since i'm on the quarter system, and they only give ten slots per year. i also hate the character limit for course names and the title of my recommenders. anyway, i put the date i requested the lors.