Columbia University Interview

Started by Gira11e
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gira11e

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

Just recieved an email today to interview at Columbia in November.

Just wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions about the interview process?
 
Hey Guys,

Just recieved an email today to interview at Columbia in November.

Just wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions about the interview process?


I'm planning on researching the program and familiarizing myself with the curriculum because I have an interview in November as well. I was told it was relatively casual and to go in with confidence and be yourself! They aren't looking for your application, they are looking to see who you are as a real person so I am going to try to stress as little as possible about it. Are you from in state or out?
 
I'm planning on researching the program and familiarizing myself with the curriculum because I have an interview in November as well. I was told it was relatively casual and to go in with confidence and be yourself! They aren't looking for your application, they are looking to see who you are as a real person so I am going to try to stress as little as possible about it. Are you from in state or out?
I am in state! What about you? Good luck to you and thanks for the tip! I heard it is very laid back as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad