Columbia University Post Bacc

Started by VLiberty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VLiberty

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all - I am new to SDN. I was accepted to Harvard Extension back in May. I just found out that I was accepted to Columbia University's post bacc program.

Can anyone share any information, experiences, etc regarding Columbia's program?

Thank you!
vliberty
 
There's lots of stuff to read about it in the archives...definitely take the time to look as some of it is not positive.

VLiberty said:
Hello all - I am new to SDN. I was accepted to Harvard Extension back in May. I just found out that I was accepted to Columbia University's post bacc program.

Can anyone share any information, experiences, etc regarding Columbia's program?

Thank you!
vliberty