Columbia v Emory v Hopkins V Rainbow V Brown

Started by amarula
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amarula

attending
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm couples matching. He loves Brown, but I loved these other places. What are your thoughts... My fave is Columbia, but I'm doing a second look. What are your thoughts?
 
the least "malignant" out of these are brown. go where you feel comfortable!
 
Os4prez said:
the least "malignant" out of these are brown. go where you feel comfortable!


I personally cannot say anything about how malignant other programs are but I tend to think that most peds programs are not malignant. I am at hopkins and think it is amazing. The program is very well organized and we have a ton of off time. I really think it comes down to where you felt you had the best overall experience. I think second looks are a great thing to do for you to get a better idea of the programs. If you have any Hopkins specific questions let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been given the option to do my second look at St. Agnes v. Hopkins. What do you think I should choose, UVA2005?
 
amarula said:
I have been given the option to do my second look at St. Agnes v. Hopkins. What do you think I should choose, UVA2005?


amarula - I would say Hopkins only because you will spend more of your time there during your residency and there is more to see. St Agnes is a great place and an invaluable rotation for a lot of reasons but Hopkins will give you access to more residents etc. I hope this helps. Private msg me if you have more specific questions.